Donations to the Saints Urgent Response Fund are being used to purchase and provide Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), critically needed supplies and other items supportive of the well-being of St. Anthony frontline caregivers and patients.
Your actions can also make a difference...
COVID-19 is surging statewide. The time for which we have been preparing has come. Our frontline health care workers can tell you the situation is dire. Our communities must step up in a unified effort to fight the spread of this deadly virus.
- We call on everyone to CARE. Choose Active Responsibility Every Day. Stay home or wear a mask that covers the nose and mouth when outside your home.
- Consider emailing Gov. Kevin Stitt and your local elected officials advocating for a statewide mask mandate to protect Oklahomans.
- Wash hands and use hand sanitizer frequently.
- Avoid gathering with individuals who live outside your home.
- When performing essential errands or working outside your home, maintain a safe distancing of at least 6 ft.
- Stay home if you feel sick, even if you do not think it is COVID.
Rick & Jimye Stone, recovered COVID-19 patients, attribute their survival to God and the compassionate care they received on the 10th Floor at St. Anthony Hospital.
Our Community Responds! Thank You For Helping.
A Foundation of Caring
Your gift to the SSM Health St. Anthony Foundation saves lives, treats diseases and provides exceptional health care to all who enter our doors.
"Why I Give"
Every day, Oklahomans just like you make our mission possible. We spoke with six donors to discover the passion behind their support.
Give However You Like
The Latest from the Foundation
From fundraiser to cancer patient… It has been one year since Jamie Farha celebrated cutting the ribbon on the Frank C. Love Cancer Institute expansion at SSM Health St. Anthony Hospital, a project for which she helped raise nearly $5 million. Not long afterward, she was diagnosed with breast cancer and became a patient, utilizing its services for her own critical care.