Donations to the Saints Urgent Response Fund are being used to purchase and provide Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), critically needed supplies and other items supportive of the well-being of St. Anthony frontline caregivers and patients.
Your actions can also make a difference...
COVID-19 is surging statewide. The time for which we have been preparing has come. Our frontline health care workers can tell you the situation is dire. Our communities must step up in a unified effort to fight the spread of this deadly virus.
- We call on everyone to CARE. Choose Active Responsibility Every Day. Stay home or wear a mask that covers the nose and mouth when outside your home.
- Consider emailing Gov. Kevin Stitt and your local elected officials advocating for a statewide mask mandate to protect Oklahomans.
- Wash hands and use hand sanitizer frequently.
- Avoid gathering with individuals who live outside your home.
- When performing essential errands or working outside your home, maintain a safe distancing of at least 6 ft.
- Stay home if you feel sick, even if you do not think it is COVID.
Rick & Jimye Stone, recovered COVID-19 patients, attribute their survival to God and the compassionate care they received on the 10th Floor at St. Anthony Hospital.
Our Community Responds! Thank You For Helping.
A Foundation of Caring
Your gift to the SSM Health St. Anthony Foundation saves lives, treats diseases and provides exceptional health care to all who enter our doors.
"Why I Give"
Every day, Oklahomans just like you make our mission possible. We spoke with six donors to discover the passion behind their support.